Saturday, January 23, 2010

Star Struck

Is it possible to be too starstruck? I've never been starstruck before. For the longest time, I didn't even know what it meant to be starstruck. Not until I saw Adam Lambert perform.

One day, I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, and the guest performer was Adam Lambert. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I looked him up on
line to figure out who he was. Come on, a guy with eyeliner? He's gorgeous.

Slowly, I started to become obcessed. Googling him all the time. Watching everything on youtube with him in it. I even found him on Twitter and decided to follow him. What's so special about Adam Lambert? Sure, he gives a great performance and has an amazing voice. But why am I so amazed?

I have his album, For Your Entertainment, and it's pretty much all I listen to anymore. Most of the time, after a week or so I tire of hearing the same music all the time, but not with him. What is going on with me? He's just a person. No need to be obcessed, but yet I am.

Growing up, I was always one of those people that was like 'really they are just people too, don't obcess over them.' Now look at me. I feel like there isn't enough I can learn about Adam. Everything about him is fascinating. His voice when he talks and sings, his look when he's dressed casual or flashy. He is an amazing person, but is he really? I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment